Thursday, October 1, 2009

so

I'm shooting for thesis (I don't have anything scanned yet...) and doing work for all of my other classes.

Somehow I found time to do a pro-bono shoot for my friend Corina, who needed a comp. card. She just got scouted by a modeling agency, but she doesn't have a lot of money. So, she told me she'd model for me in anything else I needed a model for if I shot her comp. card for her. We only had time for a 3 hour shoot, but it went pretty well.

SO if anybody knows anybody who needs comp. cards ($100-200 for a 3 hour shoot, depending on what they want)... I'LL DO THEM!

also, my friend mike is using a picture I took for his "under construction" banner on his website. no big deal.

I'm going to take a nap. I've been getting up at 7 every morning to shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment