Wednesday, July 15, 2009

txt

I don't know if anybody reading this has ever been to The Strand bookstore, but it's definitely in my top 5 favorite places I've been since I've been here. It's this one-million-story bookstore and Kevin got antsy because I was putzing around last time we went. I could spend weeks in there. I ended up spending about $25 on a polaroid collection book, a Toni Morrison book, and a Breece Pancake book. Everything is really reasonably priced:.

So I was in the photography section upstairs and I found this INCREDIBLE book:

Eirik Johnson Sawdust Mountain

It is a lot better in print (in my opinion). I'm going to have to buy it before I go back to Michigan, it was only $40 for a nice hardcover copy.

In other news, I went on my first shoot with Dominic and did my first shoot for IMPOSE, which is published already HERE, which is really exciting for me. So things are busy. 

I went through my old hard drive before I got out here, and I found these two pictures. I never cared about them when I took them, but now that I went back, I really really like the one on the black floor. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment